Solar Atlas Spotlights (4 pack)
Highlight key areas in your garden and outdoor spaces all year round four solar spotlights that each shine with up to fifty lumens of light. Read more...
You may also like...
Illuminate key features, paths, drives and darker areas in your garden with a four pack of powerful solar spotlights that shine with a super bright 50 lumens of light each. Perfect for adding warmth to your garden, these solar spotlights are designed for use all year round using a power saving mode so that you're assured light even on the cloudiest of days. Solar powered, with large adjustable heads, these solar lights will sense darkness to automatically switch on at night, covering an area up to 25m away! Stake them in the ground, or wall mount them for year round lighting in key areas in your garden and outdoor spaces with no mains connection required!
- 4 pack of high output solar spotlights
- Warm white LEDs
- 50 lumens per spotlight
- Shine in an area up to 25m
- Size of light head: 6cm (L) x 4cm diameter
- Size of light bracket: 4cm (W) x 6cm (L)
- Ground spike: 16.5cm (L)
- Solar panel measures: 17x19cm
- Wire from panel to splitter: 58cm
- Wire from splitter to light head: 4.5m
- Designed to work all year round, even in winter with optional power save mode for longer lasting results
- Zero running costs, better for you and the environment
- Lights and solar panel can be stake or wall/deck mounted with an adjustable solar panel and light angle
- Features on/off switch so you can turn them on and off at your leisure
No reviews have been published yet.