Globe Solar Spotlights (2 pack)
Illuminate features and areas in your garden all year round with up to 60 lumens of light from this pair of powerful solar spotlights. Read more...
You may also like...
This pair of globe solar spotlights pack a visual punch, shining at a whopping 60 lumens per light and can illuminate areas up to 25m away! Super powerful, this pair of spotlights shine with natural white light, and can be placed anywhere in your garden, either stake mounted or wall mounted for maximum impact. Solar powered, these superbright lights are powered by a large solar panel, that if positioned well will allow the lights to work all year round, including during British winters, ensuring that areas in your garden are lit all year round, automatically lighting up night after night.
- Powerful globe solar spotlights (2 pack)
- Natural white light
- 60 lumens per light
- Illuminates area up to 25m
- Size of lights: 8.5cm diameter x 10.2cm depth
- Light and base size: 16.5cm high (including base), 34.8cm high in total when the spike is attached to the base although only the light head and base would be above ground.
- Size of solar panel: 23cm wide by 19cm high.
- The solar panel is 14cm long with wall mount base attached so would protrude out from a wall 14cm once installed. With the spike attached the solar panel is 34cm high in total although only 16cm of this 34cm would be above ground
- Fittings included for stake, deck/wall mounting
- Adjustable solar panel and light angle
- Powerful 4W polycrystalline solar panel
- 3m of cable between each light and the solar panel.
- Uses 2 replaceable 18650 rechargeable batteries (supplied and installed)
- Turn on automatically at night and turn off automatically at dawn
- On/off switch too so you can turn them off whenever you want
- Low voltage, safe to use year round outdoors
- Designed to work in UK winter
No reviews have been published yet.