Carbon Monoxide Alarm
An electromechanical alarm that saves lives by detecting carbon monoxide gas and giving a loud acoustic warning if this poisonous gas is present. Read more...
You may also like...
An essential life saver needed in every home with gas or solid fuel heating, position in all rooms with boilers, stoves, or open fires. Carbon monoxide is a tasteless and odourless gas that can be lethal, and isn't something smoke detectors pick up. Also a great travel accessory, if you're staying in hotel accommodation, or even camping, barbecues or multiple candles in a small enclosed spaces like vans and tents can potentially cause carbon monoxide poisoning. Battery powered to allow the unit to remain functional in the event of a power cut, and it even comes with the 3 x AA batteries, so can be used straight away.
Gives a very loud 85dB alarm if poisonous gas is present, and incorporates an LCD display screen with onstantly shows the current CO levels.
- Tested in an approved laboratory in the UK to ensure full compliance to new EN50291-1 : 2018 certification
- Continually monitors with a loud alarm on detection of carbon monoxide
- Up to 10 years working life span
- LCD display shows the current particle sampling count
- LED status indicators; green for power, amber for fault and red for alarm
- Battery powered to allow the unit to remain functional in the event of a power cut
- Latched battery compartment designed to prevent alarm from being fitted with no battery
- Warning: this apparatus should be installed by a competent person and is to be installed according to the manufacturers instructions
- Batteries3 x Alkaline AA (supplied)
- Alarm level85dB @ 3m
- Operating temperature-10°C to 45°C
- CO alarm level27ppm - 55ppm: within 60 to 90 mins, 110ppm: within 10 to 40 mins, 330ppm: within 3 mins
- Lifetime10 years from date of manufacture
- Dimensions110 x 77 x 37mm
- Weight203g (incl. batteries)
No reviews have been published yet.