A versatile torch and plug in night light with dusk til dawn, motion sensor and power failure functions! Read more...
You may also like...
A handy pocket sized torch that's a night light too, the Nitesafe Duo plugs into the mains allowing the torch to charge and to give subtle, guiding light at night. Leave plugged in and the Nitesafe Duo acts as a plug in night light with a motion sensor function so that it automatically switches on when movement is detected in the dark for 20 seconds at a time, or choose the dusk til dawn function which automatically switches the night light on when darkness is detected before switching off again in the morning. Remove from the charging cradle and the night light becomes a handy pocket sized torch lit by four super bright LEDs that stays lit for up to two hours use at a time. With a power failure function that automatically switches the torch light on when power goes off and super bright LEDs, this practical multi function torch is a must for busy homes!
- LED night light and torch
- Automatically turns on when the power goes out
- Dual nightlight feature with dusk to dawn and motion sensor options
- Torch simply slides in and out of charging cradle
- Induction charging technology
- Rechargeable Li-ion 280mAh battery
- Batteries and LEDs never need to be replaced, LEDs are always cool to touch
- Sensor delay time 20 +/- 5s
- Sensor distance 3-4 meters
- Torch with 4 super bright LEDs - 40 Lumens
- Lasts up to 2 hours on power failure mode
- 3 position slide switch when in cradle - (Top) Dusk to Dawn / (middle) Off / (bottom) Sensor mode
- 6 LED Nightlight - Dusk to Dawn: 1 Lumen, Sensor: 20 Lumens
- The 6 LED front light will automatically turn on once movement is detected in a dark room
- Lightweight and durable
- Torch: 4 LED
- Torch Lumens: 40
- Size: L65mm x W55mm x H120mm
Useful night light and torch
Reviewed 2 November 2020 by Senior Witch
I have two of these night light/torches - one in the kitchen and one at the bottom of the stairs. I have them set to motion activated. I bought them in case of power cuts and for safety for my elderly mother, also because I had one black cat. My only gripe is that one of them stopped working this year. I have had them about three years and they are switched on each night. I have found them very useful.