Glow in the Dark Pigment
SKU GITDPIGAQ SKU GITDPIGBL SKU GITDPIGGR SKU GITDPIGV
Get crafty and mix up your very own glow in the dark paints, resins and more with vibrant glow in the dark pigment!
Just a little pouch of glow powder is all it takes to create your very own glow paint, glue, resins and more! Glow in the dark pigment comes in 20g pouches in blue, aqua, violet and green; simply mix with clear varnish, glue, resins and latex to create incredible effects that glow in the dark! Made with next generation Strontium Aluminate powder, our brand new glow pigment has faster charging times, a brighter glow and longer glow times for amazing glow in the dark colour! With a standard particle size of 40-65um, our glow in the dark pigment is non toxic and non radioactive and is safe for use in both water based and spirit based mediums having been specially coated to allow for use with water. Simply mix one part powder to five parts medium (or 20% by volume, so each 20g pouch will make around one litre of glow in the dark paint.
Commercial strength photo luminescent pigments appear white with a slight hint of colour in the light, but will glow in the dark in vibrant colour after exposure to UV blacklight, daylight and even interior light bulbs making it perfect for highlighting craft and art works.
For best effects apply your glow in the dark paint to a white background taking care to apply several thin layers as opposed to a thick single coat. Allow glow in the dark pigment and paints to charge in light (ideally UV blacklight) before viewing in pitch black conditions. Please be aware that ambient light will make the glow appear less vividly
- 20g pouches of glow in the dark pigment
- Make your own glow in the dark paints, glues and resins!
- Available in blue, aqua, violet and green
- Pigment appear off white with a hint of colour in the light but glows in vibrant colour!
- Strontium Aluminate powder; faster charging times, brighter and longer glow
- Standard particle size: 40-65um
- Mix one part powder to five parts medium; 20g powder makes approx 1 litre of paint
- Non toxic and non radioactive
- Safe for use in both water and spirit mediums
- Allow to charge in UV blacklight, sunlight or under interior bulbs
- View in pitch black conditions for best effects
- Pack size: 10.5cm (H) x 7cm (W)
- Plastic mixing spoon included
Find out more about how glow in the dark works to get the best from your glow in the dark pigment and paints.
Glow in the Dark Pigment Reviews
No reviews have been published yet.