Invisible UV Paint
Let your imagination wander and get creative with colourful designs that are only revealed under UV blacklight with invisible UV paint! Read more...
You may also like...
Available in eight cool colours, invisible UV paint allows you to get extra creative with your artwork adding secret images and highlights that are only revealed under UV blacklight! Invisible UV paint dries clear allowing you to add detail to your work that won't conflict with your design in normal light, but shine a UV blacklight onto your work and a whole new world of imagery will appear making some pretty striking effects! Ideal for use at home or for more commercial designs on a whole range of surfaces, invisible UV paint comes in 30ml pots and a range of colours (aqua, red, yellow, white, violet, orange, green and blue) giving you endless creative opportunities!
- Invisible UV reactive paint
- Paint appears white upon application, dries clear and fluoresces in colour under UV blacklight
- Available in 8 colours; aqua, red, yellow, white, violet, orange, green and blue
- Acrylic paint; suitable for use an all kinds of surfaces including paper, card, wood, matt paint, fabric (but note this is not a full fabric paint), trainers, leather and many other surfaces (some surfaces including glass, metal and some plastic may require a suitable general purpose primer base first).
- 30ml bottles
- Water based acrylic paint; can be washed off with soap and warm water until dried
- Hard wearing and resistant once dried
IMPORTANT NOTE: Not all colours show with LED UV lighting (such as UV torches), you need true ultraviolet blacklighting such as low energy mains powered bulbs, tube lights or UV cannons (they all look dark purple in daylight). These work on 365nm wavelength, but many LEDs work on 405+nm (especially the cheaper ones) which is not the correct frequency.
No reviews have been published yet.