Pro Solar Signalite Sign Light
SKU SIGN20-D5W SKU SIGN20-D10W SKU SIGN20-D20W
Available in three sizes these solar sign lights, also known as LED trough lights, are perfect for illuminating signs, billboards, doorways, and walls.
This item is made to order, please allow 2 - 5 days delivery, if your order is urgent, please call us. Read more...
You may also like...
Durable IP65 rated high output solar sign lights are available in three sizes; 5W -300mm, 10W - 600mm, and 20W - 1200mm, the largest 20W model has an output of 2000 Lumens, which is the equivalent of 20W LED corn bulbs used in large commercial bollards! With their sleek design and downwards projection they are perfect for the illumination of signs and billboards, or can be used to create dramatic and decorative lighting effects on walls.
Alongside the Epistar LEDs, designed to last for up to 50,000 hours, is the reliable polycrystalline solar panel and replaceable Lithium Ion batteries. These are also expected to last many years.
The Signalite solar sign light takes six-eight hours of full sunshine to fully charge, which provides enough light for up to three nights, therefore even in bad weather the light should retain enough power to provide year round illumination. The light automatically activates at dusk and will stay at full brightness for five hours, and then reduce to 25% brightness until dawn. Installation is simple with a simple keyhole surface mounting. A smart solution to easy fitting of commercial lighting for commercial venues, or large contemporary homes.
- Wattage: 5w / 10w / 20w
- Lamp: In-built Epistar LED x 24 / 48 / 96 chips
- Colour temperature: 6000-6500K (daylight white)
- Lumen output: 500 / 1000 / 2000 lm
- LED life expectancy: up to 50,000 hours
- Max illumination time at full charge: 3-5 nights
- Sensor: light / charge sensor
- Beam angle: 120 degrees
- Battery type: Lithium Ion 3.7 4400mAh / 8800mAh / 17600mAh (replaceable)
- Battery lifespan: up to 8 years
- Battery charge time: 6-8 hours
- Solar panel: Polycrystalline – lifespan up to 25 years
- IP Rating: IP65
- Materials: Aluminium Alloy, Polycarbonate
- Weight: 875g / 1.65kg / 3.2kg (approx.)
- Mounting: Surface mount (keyhole and standard)
- Functions: At dusk, 5 hours at 100%, followed by 25% until dawn / no battery charge (dusk to dawn)
- Working temperature: -25˚ ~ 65˚C
- Included: Solar light, 3-4 x screws and wall plugs, instructions
No reviews have been published yet.