Duncan LED Kendama Torch
Master Kendama for patience, focus and creativity with this fantastic Kendama torch that's packed with LEDs for impressive effects! Read more...
You may also like...
Master the Japanese art of Kendama and see your skills illuminated with this LED Kendama torch! An ancient art with a modern twist, this Kendama torch is made up of a Ken (handle) and a Tama (ball) which is connected by a long string. You then perform tricks by landing the ball on any of the three cups on the Ken, or landing on the Ken spike in endless creative ways. This funky Kendama torch is lit with seven LEDs adding extra wow factor to your tricks as both the Ken and the Tama create trails of light as you play. Designed with both beginners and the more skilled in mind, this LED Kandema torch has silicone performance rings to make catching easier, or the rings can be removed for a tougher challenge!
- LED Kendama torch by Duncan
- Perform endless tricks!
- Strengthen hand eye co-ordination, balance and reflex
- 7 LEDs
- Silicone performance rings make catching easier
- Remove rings for a further challenge
- Size: Ken: 14cm (L) x 7.5cm (W), Ball: 6cm diameter
- Battery operated; 4 x LR44 (AG13) batteries included
- Suitable for ages 3yrs+
No reviews have been published yet.