Terrarium Solar Cork
Illuminate your terrarium garden after dark and enjoy a whole new look as your terrarium becomes a natural night light. Read more...
You may also like...
Illuminate your terrariums after dark with this solar cork. The cork has an on/off switch but can be just left on if you want it to switch on every night. The cork will run for 4 hours on a full charge, which takes approximately 4-6 hours. The cork is waterproof if plugged in to a bottle neck so can be charged outside if not enough light indoors, but it will still charge in a bright sunny spot indoors. These corks take our already beautiful terrarium bottle kits, and give them a new lease of life after dark.
- Diameter: 32mm to 40mm
- Height: 30mm
- On/off switch
- Waterproof solar panel (switch is not waterproof, when using cork outdoors, fix cork on the bottle to avoid rainwater on switch and LED bulb)
- Running time: 4 hours (on a full charge)
- Charge time: 4-6 hours
- Battery: 1xB40 Ni-MH 1.2V/40 mAh
- Warm white LED (4-5 lumens)
- Solar panel: 2V/30mA polysilicon
No reviews have been published yet.