Spectrapix Batten Light Bar
Ideal for DJ setups, or to create the most amazing house parties, this colourful light is very impressive! Read more...
You may also like...
The SpectraPix Batten contains 224 SMD 5050 RGB LEDs divided into 16 individually controllable segments. They feature a wide 120° viewing angle and come with two different screens, one is a milky, frost effect front screen, and the other a clear front screen for a funky pixelated effect. Onboard features include colour mixing to create soft washes from its rich colour palette, and chase programs controlled in auto mode or activated by music. A number of chase programs are included and can be selected by the control panel along with speed and variable strobe. You can control the dimming and strobe speeds 0-100% from onboard controls, or can be controlled via DMX. A simple plug and play operation, can be mounted onto rigging, or there is an optional floor stand that's sold separately. Make sure to watch the incredible video to see this fantastic light in action.
- 224 tri-colour SMD 5050 LEDs (RGB)
- Viewing angle: 120°
- Refresh rate: 2.1kHz
- DMX channels: 3/3/5/24/48 or 53 selectable
- Static colour, auto, sound active and master/slave modes plus built-in programs
- 0-100% dimming and variable strobe
- Bracket allows for multiple rigging or floor standing applications
- 4 push button menu with LED display
- IEC power input/output
- 3-Pin XLR input/output
- Convection cooled
- Power consumption: 50W
- Power supply: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: F3A 250V
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 85 x 1035 x 60mm
- Weight: 1.5kg
No reviews have been published yet.