Solar Guide PIR Light
A motion activated solar light that gives 200 Lumens of warm white light upto 500 times per night. Read more...
You may also like...
With simple DIY installation and attractive design this motion activated light will illuminate every time it detects motion within two metres after dusk. Placement on an unshaded, south facing wall will give the best performance, even working well in a typical UK winter. Once motion is detected the light will illuminate, and turn off thirty seconds after motion has stopped.
- Includes 2 x wall plugs, 2 x screws, and 1 solar guide light.
- IP65 waterproofing (will handle UK weather)
- Easy installation, only two holes required
- Integrated solar panel so no wiring
- 200 Lumens of warm white LED light
- 12.5cm width (at widest part), 11.5cm tall, 4.5cm depth (drill holes 83mm apart)
No reviews have been published yet.