Chauvet SlimPack Tri 6 USB (4 Pack)
A pack of professional, high performance colour washer lights in their own protective transport bag for unbeatable flicker free colour! Read more...
You may also like...
A pack of professional disco lights ideally suited to mobile DJ's and entertainers, the Freedom Par Tri-6 pack of lights contains four slim par wall washer colour lights and three DMX cables so that they can be connected to create a synchronised light show. All packed neatly into a protective custom carry bag, this lighting set floods your dancefloor with flicker free colour and can be set to colour change or static functions making it an ideal frontlight, or for use on camera. The 5ft DMX cables allow you to power link multiple units saving you valuable set up time so that you have high performance colourful light in minutes!
- Low-profile, high-output tri-color (RGB) LED Par
- D-Fi™ USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- Nearly eliminate multicolored shadows with high-power, tri-color LEDs
- Convenient access to RGB color mixing and static colors with or without DMX
- Emits a smooth and even output perfect for frontlight applications
- Flicker-free operation suitable for on-camera use
- Increase standalone versatility with multiple user-configurable settings
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Access built-in automated programs via IRC-6 remote, Master/Slave or DMX
- Easily control static colors and automated programs with the IRC-6 remote control (included)
- Compact design
- DMX channels: 3 or 8
- DMX connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: 6 LEDs (tri-color RGB) 3 W (800 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe rate: 0 to 25 Hz
- PWM frequency: 1,200 Hz
- Beam angle: 15°
- Field angle: 29°
- Illuminance: 1,621 lux @ 2 m
- Power linking: 52 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and current: 18 W, 0.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Size: 181 x 84 x 226 mm
- Approvals: CE
No reviews have been published yet.