Pro Solar Sollux Uplight with Ground Spikes
SKU LUX120D-SPK-25W SKU LUX120D-SPK-60W SKU LUX120D-SPK-120W SKU LUXEXT5
Impressively bright and upto 2400 lumens of bright white light, this extremely durable solar light is perfect for uplighting trees and garden features.
This is a special order item, please allow 2-5 days delivery Read more...
You may also like...
This Sollux solar uplight is made from die-cast aluminium/aluminium alloy and rated IP67, so is extremely durable. The Sollux comes with strong aluminium ground spikes for the the light and the solar panel, which is separate, this enables you to place the solar panel somewhere unshaded, and ideally south facing to receive optimum charge, whilst allowing the light itself to be placed in darker, more shaded areas. In addition to the standard four metre cable which is included, there is also the option of purchasing a five metre extension cable, should additional length be required. Another big benefit of a separate solar panel is that they are much larger than if they were inbuilt, and the larger the panel, the more effective they are at absorbing the suns rays and producing electricity, therefore more like mains powered lighting than standard domestic solar lights.
Use the long range remote control (up to 20m) to select various working modes including dusk to dawn and timer modes, and a dimming control.
Available in three sizes, the SOllux comes in: 25w, 60w and 120w to suit all applications, the 25W produces up to 1000 Lumens and 80m2 coverage, the 60W upto 1500 Lumen and 120m2 coverage, and the biggest 120w gives a massive 2400 Lumens with 150m2 coverage. The Sollux incorporates high power LEDs in crisp daylight white. They also have a very long expected lifespan of up to 50,000 hours. Additionally, the long life, lithium Ion batteries (LifePO4), have a lifespan of up to eight years and retain charge well due to their high capacity. The digital display on the solar uplight also shows the remaining percentage of charge which is very useful.
The Sollux LED solar uplight is expected to reach full charge after approximately 5-6 hours of full sunshine. As a result, at full charge it will last for up to two full nights. Even on particularly dull days, the Sollux will still illuminate, although they may not last the entire night cycle which often isn’t required.
5 Metre Extension Cable for Sollux Solar Uplighter
This simple accessory makes all the difference to Sollux solar floodlight /uplighter installation. Extend the distance between the flood light and adjustable solar panel to up to 10m with this additional 5m extension cable. The male and female adaptors simply push in to the existing cables of the fitting and panel and are secured in place with a screw cap for a watertight connection. This ensures optimum placement of the solar panel to absorb as much sun as possible for highly effective charging. The flood light can then be located further away. This is particularly handy when it comes to uplighting trees. The canopy of trees often creates a lot of shadow which is not ideal for the solar panel. With the Lumelux extension cable, the solar panel can clear the trees to charge effectively with no obstructions.
Sollux Uplighter Specifications
- Wattage: 25W // 60W // 120W
- Lamp: In-built Sanan 5730 LEDs (120˚ beam angle)
- Colour temperature: 6500K (daylight)
- Lumen output: 500 lm // 1200 lm // 2400 lm
- LED life expectancy: up to 50,000 hours
- Sensor: light sensor
- IP67 rated
- Battery type: lithium 36250 LifePO4 (replaceable)
- 25W = 3.7V 6AH, 60W = 3.7V 820AH, 120W = 6.4V 30AH
- Battery charge time: 5-6 hours (approx.)
- Solar panel: polycrystalline 25W = 6V 10W, 60W = 6V 18W, 120W = 12V 30W
- Max illumination time at full charge: 12-14 hours (varies by function)
- Illumination area: 25W = 80 sq.m // 60W = 120 sq.m // 120W = 150 sq.m (approx.)
- Cable length: solar panel = over 4m // flood light = 0.3m approx. (plug and play adaptor)
- Materials: aluminium alloy, die cast aluminium, tempered glass
- Mounting: surface mount (adjustable brackets)
- Remote control: infrared (up to 20m range) – requires 2 x AAA batteries (included)
- Working temperature: -25˚C to 60˚C
- Included: flood light, solar panel and bracket (packed separately), 4 spikes with end caps (2 x solar panel and 2 x floodlight), solar panel fixings; 2 x allen key, remote control and batteries
- Accessories: 5m extension cable available to buy separately
No reviews have been published yet.