Pro Solar Sol-Icon Two Sided PIR Path Light
SKU SOLICON800-3K SKU SOLICON800-6K
A heavy duty slimline two sided path light that illuminates in both directions independently in either bright white or warm white, and suitable for commercial environments.
This item is made to order, please allow 2 - 5 days delivery, if your order is urgent, please call us Read more...
You may also like...
The Sol-Icon PIR solar path light has a very unique design, with a super slimline profile, from the side the light is almost invisible. Each side has its own PIR sensor and control button which selects the modes that are triggered individually, illuminating on the relevant side. The functions are extremely versatile with combinations such as 'both sides on PIR mode', or 'one on constant low light, and one set to PIR mode', or even 'one side completely off'.
The high quality monocrystalline solar panel is also double sided, so when the sun moves around it will always be charging on one side of the panel for optimum charging. Set in two layers of toughened glass, the integrated solar panel is extremely tough, with an IK rating of IK08, making it perfect for commercial heavy duty applications.
Both solar panels charge the replaceable LiFePO4 lithium batteries, which, in turn, power both sets of LEDs, meaning the batteries will retain their charge for even longer when only one set of LEDs are in use. Each side accommodates 10W long life LEDs with a high lumens output of 1000 lumens. When both sets are illuminated, this generates a huge 2000 lumens output. Both warm white and bright daylight white options are available.
Multiple mounting options come with this PIR solar path light. The removable, internal mount secures directly onto any flat surface. It also mounts onto concrete with the supplied anchor bolts. In addition, two substantial aluminium four fin ground spikes allow mounting into soft ground. These ground spikes simply attach to the internal surface mount.
Modes - Both sides of the light can be set to different modes.
- 1. PIR Mode – Full brightness when PIR triggered, then returns to 15% brightness after 20 seconds of no movement,
- 2. Constant Light (dusk to dawn) – Constant illumination at 50% brightness,
- 3. Off
- 20w SMD LEDS 3030 (40 pcs)
- Available in bright daylight white – 6000K, or warm white – 3000K
- 2000 Lumens
- Sensor detection range: 160 degree angle ,2-8m distance
- Illumination area: approx 6m (both sides illuminated)
- Illumination time: up to 4 nights on PIR mode (from full charge)
- LED expected life: up to 50,000 hours
- IP65 rated
- 6.4v 6AH 38.4wH LiFePO4 lithium battery (26650) – replaceable
- 2000 fully charged / discharged cycles (up to approx. 5 year life)
- IC Driver
- 9v / 3.5W monocrystalline silicone solar panel (11Wp front + 9Wp back)
- Expected life 20 years
- Charging time: 10 hours of sunshine (to full charge)
- Working temperature -20ºC ~ 60ºC
- Materials: Die-cast aluminium, in graphite black, tempered glass
- Mounting options: 4-fin aluminium ground spike, surface mount
- Dimensions: 800 Height, x 220 Width x 90mm Depth
- Solar panel measures 486 x 186mm
- Weight: 4.5kg (excluding mounting accessories)
- Guarantee: 3 years
No reviews have been published yet.