Pro Solar Halopost Post Light
SKU HALO800D6K SKU HALO800D3K
Designed to illuminate the area below, a high quality light suitable for commercial applications.
This item is made to order, please allow 2 - 5 days delivery, if your order is urgent, please call us. Read more...
You may also like...
Available in warm white or bright White, the Halopost Solar Post Light is classed as a spread light, and is the perfect solution to path lighting. It offers all night illumination by operating at full brightness (420 Lumens), and then follow a gradual dimming sequence down to 30% brightness after 5 hours, and then stay at 30% brightness until dawn. Even in the most overcast weather this light will still illuminate, perhaps not for an entire night in the worst and darkest of our weather but performs much better than standard solar products in our UK climate and should operate for 365 days per year, even if not for all night.
Particularly suited for commercial installations, this post light has been IK tested (impact tested), and has achieved IK10 for the sturdy die cast aluminium body, IK07 for the 10mm thick, high impact tempered frosted glass lens, and IK05 for the monocrystalline solar panel, making this strong light pretty much vandal proof, and being suitable for withstanding being installed in high use areas.
- Epistar LED chips (18 x 2)
- Colour temperature: Daylight White – 6000K, Warm White – 3000K
- 420 Lumens
- 120 degree beam angle
- Up to 23 hours illumination at full charge
- Cycle = 1hr 100% + 2hrs 80% + 2hrs 50% + 9hrs 30%
- LED expected life up to 50,000 hours
- Wattage equivalent CFL / 42W incandescent
- IK Rating: main body IK10, glass lens IK07, solar panel IK05
- 6.4v 5AH LifePO4 lithium battery – included and replaceable
- 9v / 5.5W monocrystalline solar panel – approx 25 year life
- Charging time 6-8 hours (AM1.5 1000W / m² 25ºC)
- Working temperature-25ºC ~ 55ºC
- Weight: 5.3 KG
- Made from die-cast aluminium, tempered glass
- Surface mount
- Height = 800mm
- Post diameter = 90mm
- Base diameter = 182mm (3 mounting points)
- Frosted lens diameter = 270mm (10mm thick)
- Guarantee 3 years
No reviews have been published yet.