Pro Solar Guarda Vandal Resistant Bollard Light
SKU GUA760-6K SKU GUA760-3K
Suitable for commercial or domestic applications, the Guarda is a vandal resistant solar bollard or driveway light.
This is a special order item, please allow 2-5 days delivery Read more...
You may also like...
Made from durable die cast aluminium, and using a high impact, crystallised polycarbonate lens, this sturdy solar light can be mounted on any flat surface. At dusk the light will illuminate at full brightness, and then follow a gradual dimming sequence until it reaches 30% brightness, which on a full charge will take around five hours, and then will stay lit at 30% brightness until dawn. This is a particularly effective feature during bad weather, or winter months when full power would exhaust the light after just a couple of hours.
The Guarda is an ideal vandal resistant bollard, and has been IK tested (Impact testing), it has an IK10 for the body, IK07 for the lens, and IK06 for the panel. Available in both warm white and bright daylight white the 1.8W Epistar LEDs, produce 200 lumens of light.
- Wattage 1.8W
- Epistar LED chips
- Available in bright daylight white - 6000K or warm white 3000K
- 210 lumen output
- 120 degrees beam angle
- Up to 23 hours illumination at full charge
- Cycle : 1hr @ 100%, + 2hrs @ 80%, + 2hrs @ 50%, + 9hrs @ 30%
- Up to 50,000 expected LED life
- Wattage equivalent: 10W CFL / 42W incandescent
- IP65 rated
- Main body IK10, lens IK07, solar panel IK06
- Battery Type 6.4v 5AH LifePO4 lithium battery – included and replaceable
- 9v / 3.5W monocrystalline solar panel – approx 25 year life
- Working temperature -25ºC ~ 55ºC
- Weight: 5.1kg
- Materials: Die-cast aluminium, polycarbonate
No reviews have been published yet.