Luminous Glow Paint - 500ml
Luminous Glow Paint glows brightly in the dark after exposure to light and is ideal for a range of commercial and domestic uses.
Glocote Luminous Glow Paint MUST be used over a white base. Read more...
You may also like...
Luminous Glow Paint is a permanent paint which is a transparent pale green colour in normal light and glows bright green in the dark when used over a white base. Once exposed to light this water based luminous paint will glow in the dark, making it ideal for use in the workplace and for theatrical or decorative effect. Instructions may be stencilled to identify escape routes, exits and fire doors, and the paint works especially well in areas such as lit basements or enclosed spaces that would become extremely dark in case of a power cut. The luminous matte paint is also perfect for creating decorative effects such as playful feature walls or murals in the home or for highlighting pathways in outdoor spaces.
When using luminous paint on floors or outdoors, we strongly recommend using the protective top coat which is also a water based varnish and will add an extra layer of protection and weatherproofing to enhance durability. The protective topcoat is especially useful for surfaces regularly exposed to excessive wear.
Glocote Luminous Glow Paint MUST be used over a white base.
- Luminous glow in the dark paint
- Glows brightly in the dark after exposure to light
- Can be applied to wood, metal, masonry and many other surfaces
- Matt finish
- Easy to apply, low odour and non-flammable
- Water based
- Coverage - 13 sq. m per litre (depending on porosity of surface)
- Apply to surfaces which are clean, dry, sound and free from contaminants
- Overcoat after 6 hours
- Water based top coat is recommended for surfaces regularly exposed to excessive wear
- Touch dry = 30 mins
- Hard dry = 2 hours
- Full hardness = 5-7 days
No reviews have been published yet.