Lemelia Colour Change Night Light by Gingko
Rechargeable stylish night light made with natural sustainable wood and premium non-fragile acrylic frosted glass, alternate between warm white or coloured light. Read more...
You may also like...
As with all Gingko products, the build quality of this light is very high end, made with sustainable wood, they have brought their usual eco-friendly premium quality, and combined it with little fun to create this cute little light that packs a real visual punch. Standing at only 6cm high this stylish little lamp is charged via USB-C (cable included) and will offer up to 15 hours run time, making it very portable and versatile. Easy to switch on, tap once and the light will shine with warm white LEDs, a second tap will switch it to colour change mode, tap again and it will stay on the colour that you tapped, and a final tap will turn the light off.
This cute little lamp would make a great night light for older children who would appreciate the higher end design, the lamp is safe to use as it is made from non-fragile acrylic glass and stays cool to the touch. A great gift for young and old, the lamp is made from with natural and sustainable premium walnut wood and frosted acrylic glass, which looks and feels like glass but is much less fragile.
- Product material: FSC certified walnut wood with premium non-fragile frosted acrylic glass
- Two light modes with 7 light colour changing or warm white light mode
- Battery life: 12-15 hours
- Light Source: 4 x 0.2 watts RGB LEDs
- LED colour temperature: 2900K~3100K
- Power input: DC5V 0.5A
- Power source: 600MAH Li-on rechargeable battery
- Product size: 45mm diameter × 60mm high or 1.77" diameter x 2.36" high
- Product weight: 102g or 0.22lbs
No reviews have been published yet.