Leaf Shaped Food Wraps - Beeswax & Cotton
Preserve food any shape or size with these fun, reusable, natural, breathable, and earth-friendly wraps. Read more...
You may also like...
Recreate the ancient art of storing food in giant leaves, with this reusable alternative to leaves, and plastic kitchen wrap. You can use to pack picnic snacks, cover bowls, fruits and vegetables, or any food that deserves to be packed with style! Easy to use, simply fold them to fit, and using the heat of your hand, seal them to fit. Each leaf will last between 120 and 150 uses or up to one year, and as they are made from cotton and beeswax they are naturally biodegradable, so wont hang around for hundreds of years! Simply wash in soapy water after use.
- Keeps food fresh. Pack of 3 for multi-purpose use.
- All natural, eco friendly alternative to plastic wrap.
- Cotton cloth, beeswax, tree resin & vegetable oil.
- Naturally antibacterial | Sustainable | Compostable.
- 3 leaves per pack: Banana (L) Cabbage (M) Perilla (S)
- Large 40 x 28cm | 16" x 11"
- Medium 30 x 24cm | 12" x 9"
- Small 21 x 18cm | 8" x 7"
- Plastic free product and packaging.
No reviews have been published yet.