Glocote Fluorescent Paint
SKU FLUPAINTGR SKU FLUPAINTOR SKU FLUPAINTPI SKU FLUPAINTYE
Glocote Fluorescent Paint is available in four vibrant colours, each of which are highly visible in daylight and under light at night.
Glocote Fluorescent Paint is highly visible during daylight and under lights at night. The fluorescent coloured paint has a matt finish and is suitable for a whole host of uses, both commercial and domestic. Commercially Glocote Fluorescent Paint may be used to identify and draw attention to hazardous objects, to create markings and sign writing, or to highlight skips, bollards and even bridges. Inside the home the bright emulsion can be used to create vibrant neon murals and artwork, or even used on whole walls, turning them into super bright feature walls. Increase safety and visibility on bicycles, and even use to create highly visible fishing floats. The uses are endless, it can be used to create cool paint effects and applied in any method you like, including spraying, roller, stencilled...the only limit is your imagination!
Available in pink, green, yellow and orange.
Glocote Fluorescent Paint MUST be used over a white base.
This is NOT a glow in the dark product. For a glow in the dark finish we recommend using Glocote Luminous Glow Paint.
- Vibrant fluorescent paint
- Permanently highlight hazards or create neon decoration
- Matt finish
- Oil based paint
- Application methods - spray, roller, brush or stencil
- Recommended 2 coats minimum
- Coverage - 13 sq.m per litre (depending on porosity/ roughness of surface)
- Apply to surface which are clean, dry, sound and free from contaminants
- Mix well before use
- Provide adequate ventilation during application and drying
- Allow 12 hours or overnight between coats
- Touch dry = 3 hours
- Hard dry = 12 hours
- Complete dry = 5-7 days
Glocote Fluorescent Paint Reviews
Reviewed 31 January 2018 by Carol
Timely delivery, paint nice and bright, don't feel its particular florescent, but thats not an issue for me.