60cm Velvet LED Star
SKU 60STARTEA SKU 60STARMUS SKU 60STARRED SKU 60STARBLU
A selection of stunning hand crafted velvet and glitter effect recycled cotton star lit lanterns. Read more...
You may also like...
These beautiful star lanterns are hand made in India from 100% cotton waste, involving no chemicals. Made in Jaipur on a Fair trade basis using an old heritage technique, these impressively large 60cm lanterns contain a wooden frame with built in warm white LEDs adding sparkle to these stunning stars. Available in four trending colours, these impressive lanterns look great on their own or hung together in clusters and battery operated, they can be hung anywhere to create stylish decor accents in your home.
- Velvet star lanterns
- Cotton recycled hand made paper
- Fair trade; ethical, hand crafted and eco friendly
- Available in blue, red, teal and mustard
- 10 x warm white LEDs
- Battery operated; require 3 x AA batteries (not included)
- Wooden frame
- Total length of lights: 2.5m
- 7 point stars
- Size: 60cm (H) x 60cm (W)
- Clear cable
- Conveniently folded flat and contain easy assembly instructions
Reviewed 25 August 2020 by Nikki
Really pretty. Good size and easy to assemble. Looks beautiful when lit, or even when not lit. Gives off a lovely warm glow and shapes. Will order another when I can. Worth it. Quick delivery too! Thank you.